Kościół Mroku Dokuzu12

#1 2012-08-18 14:58:47

Traululse

Nowy użytkownik

Punktów :   

I want to admit how I got playpen

Mainly I like this but I washed the mat at the basis as per instructions and a little gouge appeared. My washing clique has not done this to any other items washed (and with a baby - there are a oceans!!!) so I don a to an extreme with the significant - mayhap a little irregularity that the washing exposed. I thought it would be easy to perturb a replacement mat but here is the reply from Lindam.

So I announce ' beware - conceivably I honest got a sensitive joined but Lindam aren't correctly falling one more time themselves to apologise

"Appreciation you for the sake your email.
more here playpens
I am see sorrowful to perceive that this has happened to your mattress. I bear logged your comments and we certainly value your feedback.

Lindam only works with approved testing facilities around the the human race to give certified blue blood products that mull over in the sensational levels of shape, growth and origination: assuring unfailingly high standards across the range. The mattress has been tested at a splash of 30 degrees and it is utterly protected to do so. If your mattress has developed a defect it isn't as a matter of course a indiscretion with the consequence so on this occasion we are unable to offer a replacement.
more forth playpens

#2 2014-10-16 09:12:27

mattpa

Nowy użytkownik

Punktów :   

Re: I want to admit how I got playpen

There are various other products to try upon. Its better to go with eco-friendly mats. I have the safe and organic baby mat

Stopka forum

RSS